How we can help
Many things can damage your precious photos. Direct sunlight, poor storage, self-adhesive albums, accidents, water or flood damage are just some of the ways a photo can degrade and require photo restoration.
Even if you think the photo is beyond repair, you'll be surprised at what we can do to bring it back its former glory.
Our restoration process includes the following:
- Correction of light levels, exposure, contrast and brightness.
- Correction of faded colour and colour casts.Improving of sharpness and clarity.
- Removing dust, scratches and marks made by pen, sellotape etc.
- Repairing damage made by water, mold, stains and creases.
- Repairing missing pieces, tears and distortion.
Note: There are limitations to what we can do, but we will do our best and are always happy to discuss a project with you for free with no obligations.
The above is only a guideline. Every project is different and the time required to complete it may vary. We recommend you contact us for an estimate beforehand.
Sending us your images
Working from a hardcopy source will give the best results as we will create a digital copy using our professional photographic scanner. However, we understand you may be reluctant to part with your precious pictures, so you can scan them at home and send them to us following the guidelines below.
Please scan at:
- 600 dpi resolution
- full colour RGB (even for black and white photos)
- turn off all 'auto correction' and 'colour correction' options.
Save scan at maximum or 100% quality settings for JPEGs. This should result in file that is about 6-7MB in size for a standard sized photo print.