"Hi Skye I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but many years ago I enlisted your services to appraise a picture book manuscript A Mysterious Day in the Middle of May. You asked me to let you know if I ever had any success. Well, after 7 years of rejection letters, Scholastic are going to be publishing it, under the new title The Day the Plants Fought Back. The release date is 1st June. I just thought you would like to know, and thank you so much for your encouragement all those years ago! Kind Regards"
– Belinda O'Keefe, The Day the Plants Fought Back (manuscript assessment)
"Throughout the writing and editing process, Skye did far more than just edit. She provided me with a great deal of advice, support and guidance. I have no hesitation in recommending her."
– Todd Nicholls, The Winter Game (substantive editing)
"Thank you to Skye Bothma for her indispensable editing and formatting assistance."
– Steve T. McKinlay, The Floridian Notion of the Information Object (academic editing)
"You have done a great job."
– S. Siitia, theological thesis (academic editing)
"You are amazing, the book looks beyond my expectations. I love it. I'm very happy."
– Rekha Patel, Spiritual Nature (book publishing)